Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Any eyeshadow tips or ideas for sleepover makeovers?

ok so me and my friend is having a sleepover and we need make up ideas so help us pls and thank you!Any eyeshadow tips or ideas for sleepover makeovers?
Pick a theme. You could do gothic makeup and then disco or make each other over like someone famous. Pic a celeb you like or don't like and have fun with it.Any eyeshadow tips or ideas for sleepover makeovers?
yea i got one! just tell them that your doing a very unnotticable color and totally make them look gothic! i did that 2 my friend ounce and trust me she didnt get mad we just cracked up cuz she looked like she was from a hard rock band that always ends their concerts in riots! lol it was hi-lar-i-ouse! seriously do it! whoever u do it 2 will not c it comin! seriously try it! :D
I agree....themes would be cute! If you are having a lot of people over grab a partner and have a contest! Me and my friends put on makeup, dressup, then make crazy videos! its soo much fun!! Although we look like idiots! haha! Have fun at your sleepover!
  • view myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin lesions