Thursday, December 3, 2009

I need some makeup ideas. I don't know how to use eyeshadow lol. Suggestions?

I wear lots of eyelinerr. idk how else to describe it :]


i currently have black hairr.





http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewAlbums%26amp;friendID=91921395





some pics. for most recent the ';*****'; or ';Emily's Birthday/ MN 08 %26amp; 09';








ahhh i needs helppp ]:I need some makeup ideas. I don't know how to use eyeshadow lol. Suggestions?
Ur link doesn't work sugar, but wat I do when I dont kno how 2 do something is Youtube. It's great 4 everything, try s2pandapple she shows you how to do make-up %26amp; hair. Hope I helped :)I need some makeup ideas. I don't know how to use eyeshadow lol. Suggestions?
I can't see your albums. Well, I suggest if you were lots of liner, try light shadows to compliment the dark liner.





Emily :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions