Thursday, December 3, 2009

Is there any way to put eyeshadow back together once its broken?

My eyeshadow palette has 3 colors in it and all of it broke into a bunch of pieces. I really don't want to waste it and I wanna see if there is anyway to seal back together so it finally stays put.Is there any way to put eyeshadow back together once its broken?
Well I had the same problem. What I did was I got an empty lip gloss jar and I crushed it up and now I use it as a loose shadow with a brush. It works great and I use it all the time. I like it better this way than the way it was before. You could also, just as a suggestion, make lip gloss out of it with Vaseline. You can find how to do that online. I heard that is a good way to salvage broken eyeshadow too.


Good luck!Is there any way to put eyeshadow back together once its broken?
no you cant put it back together but you cant mush it up so then it can be a powder eye shadow and you proble would want to use your finger to put it on
Nope! That sucks my big toe!! LOL
umm..no
well, it really depends what kind it is. but if it is powder, then put it back in its original case and just press it all together, trust me i have done it many times [ im so clumsy =P]





And if it is that cream stuff, then i dont think so :)











sorry if that didnt help... i tried =)
Yes! But it doesnt work with all makeup. If you get lucky it will work with yours. All you have to do is place it back together as well as you can and put a little but of water on top and massage it in, it should blend together then you let it dry and you can reuse it. If it doesnt work, dont crush it, you can still use it, it will just be more difficult and you CAN use a brush.


=]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions