Thursday, December 3, 2009

Is it a good idea to use concealer as an eyeshadow base?

what are your opinions? have you tried it? if so, what are the results? Is it a good idea to use concealer as an eyeshadow base?
as long as its an oil based concealer. This will act like a primer and help your eyeshadow stay on longer, and look bolder. It does work, but I do recommend getting a primer instead and saving your concealer for a blemish.Is it a good idea to use concealer as an eyeshadow base?
I'm a cosmetology student and work in a professional makeup store. And I think concealer tends to make the eyemakeup look a little cakey and it tends to crease more than it should when using a base. You should try an acutal eyeshadow primer. Urban Decay Eyeshadow Priming Potion is the best out there. It makes shadow stay on all day, plus it intensifies the color so you use less. You should check it out it works so much better
It's actually a good idea to use a concealer as a base for eyeshadow. It helps your shadow stick to your lids.... If your using a cream/liquid concealer, make sure you let it dry somewhat before you apply the shadow or else it will crease and no one likes creasing!!! Apply your shadow with a round tip brush and your ready to go!
Well, if you mean putting the cover up over your eyes before you apply eyeshadow, then yes i've tried it. I think it works. I put it on like I would the rest of my face. I don't know about the liquid kind. But I use the powdered and it works fine for me. :]
hmm i dont thiink so but u could try it





what i use concelaer as a base is on my my lips when i have a REALLY dark color its looks great underneath it








hope i helped!;)
when i put on foundation i go over my eyes to have a good clean base then i apply my light shimmer eye shadow over the top. it works great :) try it.
yeah the concealer will keep the eyeshadow from smudging.


i think it works


and sometimes i just use concealer for that matte look.
I think it is quite good. Its not like anything bad will happen. Make sure you set it with powder or allow it too dry before you put on eyeshadow.
no leave your eyelids alone no one looks at them anyway and if you are that self conscious then just dont blink. works for me.XD
ummm i dont think so but maybe try it...but u might wanna try using real concealer base its super sticky though goodluck
why not


usually if you just dont touch your eyes it stays fine
i honestly dont like it. It makes my eye shadow look oily-ish..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions