Thursday, December 3, 2009

I'm lookin for a dark brown eyeshadow that doesnt have any reddish undertones in certain light.....any ideas?

Try MAC Cosmetics...





Expresso


Arena


Twinks


Swiss chocolate


Dark brownI'm lookin for a dark brown eyeshadow that doesnt have any reddish undertones in certain light.....any ideas?
Thanks for the vote! Report Abuse
I'm lookin for a dark brown eyeshadow that doesnt have any reddish undertones in certain light.....any ideas?
I also like MAC Espresso. It's a really nice matte brown. It mixes nicely with other colors and works as a liner as well.





When I'm looking for a specific shade I generally go to MAC first because they have such a huge range of choices.
mix it with a little water
No ideas, as brown is usuall made of a combination of red and green. Maybe if you picked one that had a little green in it, then in lights rich in red it would look browner?


Not sure at all.... just guessing here.
Try brown eyeliner and smudge it. It will give you all day coverage and won't look red because it's less iridescent than eye shadow.
I use Lancome products. ';Optic Sheen'; as a light base and the dark brown for the crease and lid is called ';Snap Shimmer';.





I got them as free samples a few years ago in one of those goodie bags they give away with a purchase. Loved it so much that I have been buying it ever since.





It's kinda pricey---but lasts such a long time. And since the color is so perfectly dark brown with no reddish undertones, ever....I buy it exclusively.
yes. Try the Body shop range. Looovely. they've all the various tones of bronze to brown in the shimmer cubes range.
i use almay intense i color

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions