Thursday, December 3, 2009

I have red orange hair and brown eyes and i've always wondered how yellow eyeshadow would look on me any ideas

the only way to find out is to try it. Buy it wont bring yuor eyes out and that is what you wanna do. but it also depends on what shade of yellow if darck banna yellow it will look ok if light it will barly be noticed and make you eyes look smaller. It also depends on your shade of skin. pale will look bad but tan it would look great!I have red orange hair and brown eyes and i've always wondered how yellow eyeshadow would look on me any ideas
I also have this color of eyes,


and hair!


I wear yellow, green, orange,


blue, and pink.





:D Report Abuse
I have red orange hair and brown eyes and i've always wondered how yellow eyeshadow would look on me any ideas
Yellow it's quite a hard color to pull off no matter what hair shade you have. It's not impossible but it's quite tricky and you may not want to use the yellow shade alone but rather use it along some other color like brown or purple. It doesn't hurt to try. You can put it on and see if you like it.
I HAVE RED ORANGE HAIR TOO AND I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YELLOW BUT BLACK LOOKS GREAT ON RED HEADS.
well the only way to find out is to try it out... do it before you start school and ask your friends for their honest opinion
just put it on and see how it looks! What could it hurt?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions