Thursday, December 10, 2009

Good Neon Eyeshadow and Where to Buy??

I really want some hot! pink eyeshadow and some baby blue eyeshadow. Please tell me where i could get some! thanks!!Good Neon Eyeshadow and Where to Buy??
Medusa's make-up is the best! I use it all the time. They have pretty much every color in the color spectrum. Plus, it's relatively cheap and they give you a good amount. I recommend their eye dust. It's mineral eye shadow, so it's really vibrant.





http://www.medusasmakeup.comGood Neon Eyeshadow and Where to Buy??
MAC has really bright eyeshadows because their make-up is considered dramatic, stage make-up. However I have personally never tried their make-up but I have seen photos of people who have and their make-up seemed pretty bright. I always felt bad paying so much for make-up. I'd rather buy a bunch of different colours and experiment with them all and layer the shadow to create a deeper colour. There is a new eyeshadow called 'Loreal HIP Bright Shadow Duo'. You can buy it anywhere such as Walmart and Shoppers Drug Mart for about $8 or $9. There are two brightly coloured eyeshadows in it. I bought both the purple/yellow combination and the turquoise/blue combination. They look pretty bright, but I have not tried them yet. When I do I will edit my post and tell you what I think of them.
MAC has some really good colors. I'm not sure if they have the colors you are looking for but you can find MAC at Dillards and here is the link for MAC so you can see because there are different hot pinks and baby blues and you can look on the website and see before you buy.





http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr鈥?/a>





Hope this helped good luck =D
MAC and HIP are good....for cheaper versions...


But if you want a good quality shadow, in funky colors... use Sephora.





You can order online, and use your JCpenny's card too if you don't have another credit card.
MAC has the best (:





http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/products/sp.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CATEGORY15103%26amp;PRODUCT_ID=PROD1503
I would go for pigments. They have awesome color peel off. Try MAC or HIP. The colors are amazing!
Mac has bright colors but if you dont want to spend alot of money then go to hottopic

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions