Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Help! I have light brown eyes and I have no clue to what color eyeshadow will bring them out? Any ideas?

I also wonder if anyone has any suggestions on eyeliner to? I feel like the colors I use now only overwhelm my eyes, any suggestions or websites will help tremendously!Help! I have light brown eyes and I have no clue to what color eyeshadow will bring them out? Any ideas?
Use an eggplant shade of eyeliner under the eye and sort of smudge it. A lavender shadow on the eyelid, a dark brown in the crease, and light brown to the brow bone. Then use a non clumping mascara for the top set. It'll make your eyes pop. In place of purple, you could also use green, but not a crazy shade.





For the lips, use a frosted pink lipgloss or even tinted chapstick.


Always make sure your foundation matches your skin perfectly, then use a light pink blush right under the cheek bones.





Good luck! ^_^Help! I have light brown eyes and I have no clue to what color eyeshadow will bring them out? Any ideas?
I have medium brown eyes and I have every color eyeshadow under the sun because I love to play them up. By far, my three faves are by MAC. Cranberry (a reddish plum) and Star Violet (a pinky red plum) make my eyes look green when I wear them and I always get the most compliments when I wear those colors. I also use Coppering (a burnt orange, if you like dramatic!) which makes my eyes seem light amber. I usually use Coppering or Cranberry for night (with a darker color smudged in the outer corner and crease) and Star Violet in the daytime just washed over the lid and into the crease. Purple brings out the green flecks in brown eyes, however I find that a true purple or violet can be a little overbearing and doesn't look as good as a nice plum (like the colors I mentioned above). Or, if you like just a smudge of liner MAC has a pencil that is a burgundy color (it's called Foxy Lady) that looks great if you just want to use it on a nude lid with a little mascara. If you like a more natural look, the Lanc么me Colour Focus Palette in 4Style (champagne and browns) is always chic on us brown eyed gals when we don't want to look too made up. Hope this helps!
Line the top of your eyes with a darkish purple and then smudge it a little, it's SO beautiful and do it on the bottom too but make sure that you have on plenty of mascara.
Earthy browns or lavenders do wonders for brown-eyed gals. Here is a link to a makeup guide article from beautyriot.com, http://www.beautyriot.com/article.php?id鈥?/a>





Check out the website for makeup looks. Good Luck!
here is a good website that tells you how to apply eyeshadow and what colours mathc your eye colour





try theses links :


http://www.lumene.com/default.asp?docId=14093


http://www.lumene.com/default.asp?docId=14119
tan on the lid and dark brown on the crease.. get the smokey eye shadow it comes with 3 of it in there

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions