Thursday, December 3, 2009

Would neon yellow eyeshadow suit me?

I have dark brown hair and hazel eyes. Hopefully you can see my avatar picture.Would neon yellow eyeshadow suit me?
Neon yellow would proabably not suit you very well, although it is hard to see your avatar picture. Since you said you have pale skin, the neon yellow might make your skin look very washed out. It also might distract away from your actual eyes to above your eyes, which you dont want. Eyeshadow is supposed to make your eyes look good or even make them pop but it isnt supposed to be a distraction away from your eyes. If you like bright colors, a bright green would suit you well. Also, other colors that would be good on you are brown, purple, turquoise, any bronze and perhaps a smokey eye. I like to experiment with makeup, so just see what would look good on you. O, and makeup is supposed to complimet your outfit and I dont know of many outfits that would be complimented by neon yellow...Would neon yellow eyeshadow suit me?
Honestly, I don't think neon yellow would suit anyone. Why not consider a bronze or golden color - not so crazy, and more subtle?
*** yeh. thatd b sexy ; )
honestly im sure why they even make yellow eye shadow it really doesnt look good on anyone, i have brown hair and hazel eyes stay away from yellows and oranges.
i think black girls look stunning in that shade eyeshadow, but i think it looks bad on white girls.
no, yellow is for a dark complextion or really tanned. I have pale skin (Irish) - I would recommend soft colors. purples work great with green eyes (i have green) but with brown hair try bieges. stick with the warm colors.
I think if you were blonde it wouldn't look great but I think try it! Be daring, I think it will suit you, go into the shop and try a bit of the tester on, see if you like it xx
I think only dark skinned people suit this shade, but that is a personal opinion.
i dont see why not! u have just got two be carefull not to put to much on.
I don't know about Neon yellow but i wear yellow eye shadow and i get complimented all the time on it...BUT...i have got a Mediterranean complexion :/ I am not sure how it would suit you...but there is no harm in trying!!Why don't you buy some yellow or gold eyeshadow...apply a little water to a fine brush and dip it in the eyeshadow.Next, do a single stroke over the eyelashes(Like you were applying liquid eyeliner).That way it will not be too 'in your face' and you can tone it down a bit.I am dark and even i would not smother such a strong colour all over my eyelid lol.It would look weird!Good luck!!xx
I sometimes wear a fine, subtle line of yellow or gold over my blue eyes and it makes them look bluer. I only wear a little though as I'm pale and people with darker skins can carry off bolder colours. I think colours like bright blues and greens may be more flattering for your eye colour better- Urban Decay do some very good shades.
if you feel good about the colour then go for it. If it gives you more confidence you will look more attractive.
no it would drain your coulor
i dont think neon yellow eyeshadow suits anyone
no sorry, it is mainly for darker complections as mentioned, try a gold or go for blue, green, or purple, still bright and will look better than yellow.
i think bright colors generally look best on someone a bit dark-complected...but, hey, try it out!!! it might look great!!!
  • view myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin lesions