Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Eyeshadow ideas cute ways to wear your eyeshadow mine never turns out right how do you do yours?

just askinEyeshadow ideas cute ways to wear your eyeshadow mine never turns out right how do you do yours?
What I do with my eyes is, I get some liquid black eye liner, run it along the top of my eye lid close to my eyelashes. Once I reach the end of my eye I go out a little further then my eye and do a little flick, I then put black eye liner on the sensitive part in your eyes and all the way to you tear duct, ( it looks cute, like cat women! Prrrrrr) once I've done that I put on some purple eye shadow just on my eye lids and wola! It looks gorgeouse! May the force be with you!Eyeshadow ideas cute ways to wear your eyeshadow mine never turns out right how do you do yours?
I have tried all sorts of things... my favorite is when I use a white-ish color along my brow line, a darker tone from my lash line up to the crease and a dark tone from my crease line up to where the white starts. Then I take black eyeliner, put it all the way around my eye and take a cotton swab or something of that sort and blend in the black underneath my eye. Finish off with mascara and voila! It makes your eyes pop!!!
oooh! I do dark on the bottom of the lid and then light tones from the nose side, blend them together until the line between them is gone. (2-3 featherings with a brush) works for me! I get compliments all the time, most ppl think I have no shadow on. I'm Blonde and I use the Earth-tones by Lorel. Good Luck!
Mines good but I dont wear any, might I suggest a cream instead of powder?





message me if you want a new style I'll help w/ colors brands prices application ect
I got my eyes done at the MAC counter about 5 years ago, and I haven't changed anything about the way I do it since! I line my eyes with a dark shadow (try MAC Espresso!). I line the top and bottom with a thin brush. Then, I use a little thicker brush to sweep a light color across the entire lid (say, MAC Honey Lust). Then, I use a medium brown in the crease and a little above it to make my eyes seem more round (use MAC Tempting). I use the Tempting from the corner of the crease to the outside of the eye. Try it! I think you will love it!
USE AN EYE SHADOW THAT MATCHES UR SKIN COLOR MAKES UR EYES LOOK REALLY PRETTY SO TRY IT
Check out this tool: http://www.marykay.com/dianehamilton/wha鈥?/a>





It's an animation that shows you how to apply eye shadow based on your eye shape. There's also a virtual makeover where you can try different colors.
4 similar colors. Lightest along your brow. Second lightest along your top lashes. Second darkest in the middle of your lids (along crease if you have a crease). Darkest as eyeliner. For me, this is fool proof.
  • view myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin lesions