Thursday, December 10, 2009

Does Wal*Mart sell neon eyeshadow?

??Does Wal*Mart sell neon eyeshadow?
They might, especially around Halloween time.


Hot topic sells it.Does Wal*Mart sell neon eyeshadow?
I honestly have not seen any. The closest you will come to a neon eyeshadow at Walmart are those L'Oreal H.I.P eyeshadows. I bought 2 compacts before. They are round and come with two eyeshadows and there's a little compartment with a mirror and eyeshadow sponge applicator inside. The compact sets I bought are purple/yellow (a mustard yellow) and blue/turquoise. The colors look very pretty in the compacts and when you put them on, the colors are really bright and attention grabbing. However they aren't good quality because they don't last and they tend to crease and fade really quickly. They're fine if you're wearing them for a night out, but if you plan on wearing them all day then they might look bad due to the creasing and fading. I even applied them with a primer underneath and it didn't help. They're also a bit expensive. I believe they're around $9 for a compact. Many people love those eyeshadows, but I honestly don't due to the staying power. I think you're much better off buying NYX eyeshadows. Their quality is very similar to MAC's but they cost so much less. One MAC eyeshadow costs close to $20 while a NYX eyeshadow costs around $7. The only problem is not all Walmarts sell NYX. In my area the only stores that sell NYX are Rexall and PharmaPlus. As for the other companies, I have honestly not found anything that would be considered neon. They look bright in the compact but once you apply them they're very subtle. At Shopper's Drug Mart I bought a GOSH compact with three eyeshadows that looked *so* gorgeous. I thought they'd show up super bright and pretty. But once I put them on, I was so disappointed because they were the most crappiest eyeshadows I've ever tried in my whole life.
I dont see why they wouldnt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions