Thursday, December 3, 2009

I dropped my expensive eyeshadow, it is broken in pieces. Is there away to fix or put the pieces back together?

I mistakenly dropped my expensive compact w eyeshadow and the eyeshows broke in half. Can i put the pieces back together? It is a wet/dry eyeshow. I am tempted to fix with water. Please help.I dropped my expensive eyeshadow, it is broken in pieces. Is there away to fix or put the pieces back together?
I hate when that happens!





I remove my foundations from the original packaging, and place the thin, magnetic tin into a pallette for easy carrying. But if I drop one, I could end up shattering 10 or so shadows at once! eep!





A really cool trick:


I use a small metal spatula, but any really flat, quarter inch wide tool will work. Drop a little rubbing alcohol into the pan.


Use a little rubbing alcohol at a time, so as to not make a runny mess, and with your spatula, swirl all the shadow crumbles, until all of it is liquified. Set aside in a safe, flat place, usually overnight, and when it dries, voila! Healed shadow.





This also works great for messy loose pwder shadows, or mixing and creating your own personal colors!





Good luck!I dropped my expensive eyeshadow, it is broken in pieces. Is there away to fix or put the pieces back together?
Ohh please watch this =]





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsXvb1t4q鈥?/a>
watch this!





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecnNkcDyg鈥?/a>
I dont think you can fix it...


If its not too messy just keep it broken....%26amp; continue using it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions