Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Eyeliner/ eyeshadow ideas for brown eyes? ?

I have brown eyes and l wear the same black eyeliner and pinkish eyeshadow everyday. l'm getting bored of it and l need more ideas!


And what color eyeliner and eyeshadow should l wear together that look well together?


Thank you so much in advance!!! :)


Most ideas and help gets BA!Eyeliner/ eyeshadow ideas for brown eyes? ?
i don't have brown eyes, but a lot of my friends do. so ill tell you what they do, to really make their eyes just pop! 1) try a blue eyeshadow. nothing really too dark,and nothing too light. I would go with a medium shade of blue. And some black eyeliner, and black mascara :D 2) green :D like an olive green, that really just makes brown eyes sparkle lol and again some black eyeliner and mascara (this one is my favorite :] ) 3) this is my last tip for you, try some purple eyeshadow and black eyeliner/mascara :] i think all of these work for brown eyes, and i hope you take them into consideration :]Eyeliner/ eyeshadow ideas for brown eyes? ?
I have brown eyes also, but what shadows you wear also depends on your skin tone. I have had good luck with plum colors. If your skin tone is cool, then greys/silvers will work nicely. Try a smokey eye using any dark color applied heavily with liner on your upper lid and along the lash line on the bottom. Blend it upwards and then put a light color just below your brow. There are plenty of tutorials on youtube. It took me a little while to get used to a smokey eye as I was not used to wearing so much eyeshadow, but now it is one of my favorites. My favorite eyeshadows/liners are from www.everydayminerals.com They are just beautiful. I especially like Shopping Spree which is a purple/brown color with green shimmer. It is so pretty and versatile. You can see swatches on youtube as well.
Eye Shadow:


You'll look best in minty green, light to medium purple (plum), pale blue,light gray or light blue-gray shades of eye shadow. Choose one shade only to use at a time and apply it all over eyes, from lash-line to brows.





Black eyeliner is always clasic! ;)


Hope this helps!! Good luck, you!!!!!!
Try a black eyeliner with a wing, on the bottom like and on top shade a line with a purple eye shadow half way on the top lid, and the rest pink, all the way to the corner of your eye. Then accent your eyebrows with a white eyeshadow
I use green eyeliner and different shades of cool Colors for my shadow. I just love it. I have oarangy yellowy eyes though, but it would probably look great on you
You should wear gray eyeliner.


Then try a neutral taupe eyeshadow


or bronzey gold eyeshadow.
purple eyeliner and cream eyeshadow [almay] for brown eyess

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions