Thursday, December 3, 2009

How can I fix a broken pressed eyeshadow?

I knocked it against something and it like totally shattered :( my fave lavender shade, I don't want it to go to waste! please, do any of you gals have any tips on how to re-press the shadow into its compact?How can I fix a broken pressed eyeshadow?
Oh! I do it all the time.


here: these links will show you EXACTLY how to do it! %26lt;3 Best of Luck.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYZwrxWzM鈥?/a>


and here's part two!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLSPG2IHQ鈥?/a>


Basically, you just kind of crush it up a bit more inside the same pan.


Mix some rubbing alcohol with it, until it's kind of chunky/pasty.


Get a cloth, and a quarter (what ever fits the pan) and place the quarter inside the cloth, lay it ontop of the eyeshadow/alcohol mixture, and press!


Wait for it to dry overnight!


**Watch the video for detailed instructions!How can I fix a broken pressed eyeshadow?
Step one: Use a clean mascara wand or Q-tip to gently scrape away any loose bits of shadow.





Step two: Place a Kleenex on top of the broken shadow, then use your index finger to press down on it. Use a series of small pressing motions rather than a few big ones.





Step three: Remove the Kleenex, and you should have an intact shadow once again. (I turned mine upside down and it stayed in one piece. Success!)
You can't fix it, but you can still use it. Just lightly rub the brush in the shadow, tap off the loose powder, then apply it.
Jamie gave you the wrong link to the right guy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsXvb1t4q鈥?/a>


I'm sure both (slightly similar) methods will do the trick but this one is shorter and more specific to your needs.
WATER!
  • view myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin lesions