Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Looking for eyeshadow color ideas for my eyes/skin tone?

I have blonde hair, dark brown eyes, and have medium complexion ... I'm fairly tan, but not super dark. What are some eyeshadow colors that might work well for me?





I use a lot of purple colors w/ contrasting neutrals and usually use purple eyeliner ... I'm just looking to maybe try some other colors and techniques that might look good.Looking for eyeshadow color ideas for my eyes/skin tone?
your doing good by using purple tones that looks best with brown eyes and a med. complexion





for something new maybe try a smokey eye, a deep brown eyeshadow to play up the color of ur eye or for fun try these MAC eyeshadow shades: Nehru, Nocturnelle, Embark, EspressoLooking for eyeshadow color ideas for my eyes/skin tone?
you can put a black line in your ayes up and down and don't use dark color a lot i thing the peoples is not using that a lot for me the best color for your eyes is the bronce, gold,
I was thinking a royal or an eye popping blue color would be nice.


Blue and silver would look nice together as well.


And i would try using black eyeliner.
A dark brow eyeshadow and black eyeliner would be great only use it on the top of your eyelids
I would try some bronzes, golds and browns.
good color for you would be browns, coppers, dark greens, some blues and silvers

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions