Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Blue eyes and eyeshadow ideas?

I'm got blue eyes and they have a hint of different colors but you just mainly see the blue. I need some eye shadow ideas to make them really blue or gray. I don't want anything expensive. I can settle for less.


So if you have any tips or websites AND pictures of different eye shadow ideas. I also kinda like things that aren't of the normal look. Something funky! Thanks!Blue eyes and eyeshadow ideas?
If you want to make your blue eyes really pop I would recommend using a dusty brown color (but make sure its not to light)





Some colors that look really good on blue eyes, are copper, icy pink, lilac, silver and gold.





And if you want to wear a really funky color, try using brown eyeliner instead of black. Blue eyes and eyeshadow ideas?
I have bluey grey eyes and i use green. I got a circle of different shades of green for 拢1.99 from superdrug.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions