Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What are some eyeshadow ideas and tricks for a burnett?

i'd appreciate any answers please. if it helps, MY hair is longer than sholder length, lots of choppy layers, and side bangs, my face is long.and i have kind of a long forehead,and chin. oh, and my eyes are dark brown,and kinda look saggy. how can i get a wide eyed look, like which part of the eye do u put which colors on, and eyeliner tricks too please. i usually just use liquid eyeliner on the top lid. thanks in advance!!!!What are some eyeshadow ideas and tricks for a burnett?
It doesn't matter what color your hair is. I've had every color imaginable for my hair. Red, Blond, Streaked, Black, Brown, White, you name it, I had it. The key is definetely focusing on keeping it natural looking and matching your eye color and eye shape. I have brown eyes with a tint of green in them..and i really make the green stand out when i use my plum colored shadow. I usually do duo shadow compacts and mix the two darkest shades together and it looks great. I line the very underneath of my eyes with a golden brown liner and the actual line with a black brown liner. And top it off with a brown black mascara (revlon is my favorite), i have really short lashes and revlon elongates them and thickens them on a very noticeable measure. Also i can tell you right now that I am constantly tired and stressed so I had a slight problem with bags under my eyes and a hint for the is dab a little bit of preperation H on the bags and it demote the lines, just in case you ever have that problem. let me know if you want a pictureWhat are some eyeshadow ideas and tricks for a burnett?
http://www.smartmailpro.co.nz/smartmailw鈥?/a>





check this pic n i would say that this kind will work for u, diff colors, purple, blue, green n pink will go perfect for u. And lip gloss;)
check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Eyeshadow - Makeup Tips


http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions