Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Eyeshadow ideas for me?

Also: Everyday, I wear black mascara and a thin trim of black eyeliner, and some lipgloss.Eyeshadow ideas for me?
i would do your normal routine, but add some color over your black eyeliner to soften it. Use a champagne-y cream color under your brow bone to the lid, use a taupe-y tan on your lid and a bronze or gold in the crease and under you bottom lid. Browns, blues, purples, golds, bronze and purples will look very nice. I have grayish blue eyes and pale skin tooEyeshadow ideas for me?
I used to have the same problem.


I got this bright blue eye shadow and use it underneath my eyes like an eyeliner and then put some just below the crease on my eyelids. Then above the line I put a sparkly creamy color
smokey grey do not do natural toned colors since your eyes have grey and blue because green is the opposite of blue kinda and grey is the oppposite of brown kinda
man, you are just too young to be worried about such superficial hell ***.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions