Thursday, December 3, 2009

Ideas about an eyeshadow organizer type thingy?

I have a billion little eyeshadow ';pots'; and they are in my caboodle but I have to dig around just to find the color i want, ya know? I was wondering if there was something that i could buy to organize them, preferably by color, or do you have any ideas how i would make something like that? I kind of want to be able to like hang it on the wall or something next to my mirror so I can just grab them as needed. I was thinking like a hanging shoe organizer but smaller and with smaller pouches obviously :) i'm a bad explainer so any ideas would be awesome!!!!Ideas about an eyeshadow organizer type thingy?
Try a sewing kit holder,


because they come with little cubbies :)Ideas about an eyeshadow organizer type thingy?
You can youtube '; organize makeup'; and different girls will show you how they organize their makeup. They have neat tricks i've never seen before. They really help:)
Go to a store in their makeup department and ask the lady for help. She should give you really good information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions