Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Eyeshadow ideas (Im bored with my own style)?

If you can give me some ideas of how you do your own eye shadow. Also your eye liner styles! PLEASE! :DEyeshadow ideas (Im bored with my own style)?
Try the virtual makeover and the application techniques on the website below. If you like any of it contact me with the info on the website an I would be happy to send you samples.Eyeshadow ideas (Im bored with my own style)?
i love the website! its so much fun to experiment. do you think i could get some samples? Report Abuse

One unique (and cute!) thing you can do is to use your eyeshadow as eye liner. Use a soft sponge, damp (not wet!). Gold and silver look good for fancy stuff, or try some bright colors for fun!





Or for eyeshadow, you can do can do a light/dark thing, with half of each lid say...lilac, then the other half a dark purple. You don't have to do straight halves either, you can do layers, or dots, have fun! Unique styles always get attention for being bold.
u could never go wrong w/ hot pink. i'm addicted 2 it.


make sure the mascarra is blue.


looks sexy people tell me.
well my eye liner is just at the bottom of my eyes. dont put too much just little bit. and then your eyeshadow, my eyes are brown so i start off with a wet light brown color on top of that I put on a powdered brown color. then on top of your eyes or right under your eyebrows put a color of your skin and it's look like you have nothing on.
all i gotta say is heavy eyeliner, and deep purple eyeshadow......it looks good on evrybdy
get three colors that compliment each other and your eye color and put the darkest on your lid and the second darkest on your crease and a little but up and use the lightest as a highlighter.
I am more of a visual person, so here are THE fall styles :


http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/looks/look_category.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CATEGORY20098





the key to any look is blending to obtain the perfect sexy look!
I do a thin line of eyeliner on the top and bottom of my eyelids, then i use some creamy blue, purple, or red eyeshadow to pull it together
If your looking for something on the sexy side check out the link below. There are many different styles. Taupe Notch is my favorite!
I use the deepest shade on my lid, and a lighter shade from the crease to my brows. I line only the top with grey liner, and tweak it out and up slightly at the outer corner - like cats eyes. Pencil works best for me. Two coats of a good Lancome mascara and I am done.
I used black eyeliner pencil to the lids making a line then shade it with blue or pink, it looks cool, i think.


you can try that if you like, its just an idea....


I dont use eyeliner in the lower eyelids...well, depends of the kind of eyes you have to... :)
Seafoam Green or yellow?
Use a bright color especially if you're pale,like Hot pink or light blue.I use a rosy color and a dusty color,sometimes I wear them together!I use a black for eyeliner,just as I would for mascara.
  • view myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin lesions