Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Anyone have any eyeshadow ideas (details inside)?

well at the moment, i wear a thin line of black eyeliner on my bottom eyelashes, and thicker eyeliner on the top.


and i wear false eyelashes a lot because of my tiny lashes (but not OTT ones)





so my question is, how do you think i should have my eyeshadow?


product suggestions are welcome too (:Anyone have any eyeshadow ideas (details inside)?
If you put eyeshadow it's better to wear thin eyeliner on the top too.And I'll tell you why..You wear fake eyelashes so since you will put eyeshadow it'll look too much.About eyeshadow colors I suggest dark brown, light brown,army green,dark green and dark blue they are very hot :)Anyone have any eyeshadow ideas (details inside)?
I would follow a guide line like this:





If you have green eyes: purples, browns





If you have blue eyes: browns, golds





If you have hazel eyes: bieges, greens





If you have dark brown eyes: golds, blues





If you have light brown eyes: grey, turquoise





Hope this helped :)
it sounds like you have allot going on bordering on too much on the eye so i suggest just some white eyeshadow all over or neutrals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions